Wednesday, February 24, 2010

March Pick

(I'm just gonna keep telling myself that I'll be more successful next month, right?)

Ok, so..... I ADMIT IT!!! I failed at reading my book this month. Just NOT the right month for ME and I have to say it was a HARD book to get INTO!  Do YOU agree?  Or did you FINISH it?  I'd LOVE to know if you did and what you thought about it.

So I'm turning a NEW PAGE (get it? - I know I'm cheesy) and starting FRESH with March!

After much proding, poking, hints and comments - ALL from my husband - the book for March is....


The Princess Bride
by
William Goldman
Most of us have seen the movie. But how many of us have actually read the book?  I haven't!  My husband says it's really good - and I'm a sucker for a love story with some action too.  I think I'll be much better at reading this book. 

Good Luck and Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment