Monday, April 5, 2010

A little Late, but APRIL'S PICK

So, I've read this book before, but it's SO GOOD that I love to read it over and over!!  You can't read it TOO MANY times. :) 




The Anatomy of Peace
by
The Arbinger Institute

What is conflicts at home, work, and in the world stem from the same root cause?  What if we systematically misunderstand the cause?  And what if, as a result, we unwittingly perpetuate the very problems we think we are trying to solve?  The questions are answered in the book.

(That is part of the description from the book.  Now, I know you may be thinking... NOT a self-help book!  I know - I'm not a big fan of those cause they can often be very difficult to read and stay involved in the book. However, this book is DIFFERENT!  It tells an intriguing story of parents who are strugling with their chilfren and with problems that have come to comsume their lives, we learn the way to find peace whenever war is upon us.)

So the questions to ask yourself:
Is your heart at WAR?

Find out what I'm talking about by reading this book.  I PROMISE you won't be dissapointed!  And you'll learn so much about yourself and how you interact with eveyone in your life... EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment