Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chapters 14 - 25



Ok so. I think the book got MUCH better! It still has the few curse words and racy subjects, but now I feel a sense of FAMILY in the book. The pace has slowed down and I don’t feel as though I’m trying to figure out what’s going on. It’s kind of nice! Have you read this FAR? Maybe you’ve gotten FARTHER. I definitely still love the DESCRIPTIVE writing. It draws me IN to the characters and their lives. I’m intrigued by Cathy/ Catherine/ Kate. She’s such an evil, kind, understanding, cold, giving, lifeless ….person? So COMPLEX! How could she just leave her NEW twins Caleb and Aaron like that – right after they were born? I can’t imagine doing that.
I knew before, but I know for sure now, that I’m NOT meant to be a writer of any sorts (other than maybe my journal or blog).


What clever writing! It’s a GIFT!

Any thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment