Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Dilemma

CHAPTERS 2 -13



(thought this was a funny picture, but kind of how I feel right now)

Hmmm. I’m not sure what to think about these chapters. I loved the first chapter, but the book has taken on a totally different feel. It’s a bit racy, but not in detail – just a lot of talk about prostitution, murder, betrayal, greed, etc. It’s a lot darker than I had thought or planned. I knew that it was a modern take on the Bible story of Cain and Abel – just didn’t expect it. Probably sounds silly. Not to mention the few swear words. My problem is that now I’m hooked. I want to know more of the story. The author is so clever in his descriptions and writing, that it’s keeping me so interested! Ugh! What to do?


What have you thought about the book so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment